One woman's foray into cooking for herself, for her family, and for her friends. It's not always picture-perfect, sometimes a little messy,
but it's always delicious. Join me in exploring new recipes, savoring the "résultats" and learning from the "erreurs".



Monday, August 24, 2009

What's New -

Just wanted to let everyone know why I haven't posted anything new lately. My daughter had a baby a couple of days ago!! He's her second, another beautiful little boy. He's healthy and gorgeous!

I'll be back with some delicious dishes soon -


Lori

12 comments:

Mari @ Once Upon a Plate said...

What wonderful news Lori! Congratulations!! Enjoy every moment and please give my best to your daughter and family. xo

Psst... and hurry back as soon as you can, you are missed!

La Table De Nana said...

Can we see the wee one:) Congratulations Nana:) !!!!!

We could be next:)

Marysol said...

I was beginning to wonder why it was so quiet. Congratulations Lori! I'll bet big bother is grinning from ear to ear.

Lori (All That Splatters) said...

Thank you, Ladies!

Sol, Big Brudder is still telling everyone that "Baby Brudder" is still in my Mommy's belly. I'm not sure if that's wishful thinking, or if it hasn't sunk in that the new addition is here to stay! Right now, everytime the baby cries, Big Brother says "Fix It!"

:D

Tracy said...

Congratulations Lori! Post a photo, please!

Linda said...

Mazel Tov!

Parmesan et Paprika said...

Félicitations aux parents (et à la mamie ;)!!!!

Dragana said...

Congratulations to you and your family!

Chris and Amy said...

Congrats!!!

Trish said...

Well...congrats! Just crusin a few great little blogs and saw you on someone's side bar. What a great little blog you have here and I am loving the recipes!

Annie said...

Congratulations, Lori! This is wonderful news, I love the Big Brudder's comments :)

Kathleen said...

Congratulations, Lori..how wonderful!

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and welcome your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin